What can you look forward to?
The winter instalment will have 1 larger accessory pattern and the focus is on texture.
The pattern and workshops will help you read your knitting, learning how to work several texture patterns next to each other. In addition, I will give hints and tips along the way to help you keep track and successfully complete your project. Project wins are the goal around here!
If you are new to the clubs from Stolen Stitches. Let me summarise what’s included:
In addition to the delicious yarn, pattern and video workshop, you will also get:
- Enough Gilliatt yarn for your project
- Winter Seasonal Tea
- Irish winter surprise goodie
- Larger accessory project pattern (It’s a surprise until release)
- Step-by-Step Video Workshops
- Seasonal Recipe by Evin O’K
- Access to our exclusive community forum on KnitHub
- Zoom Launch party with me and our club members
The Season’s Club will open for the Winter instalment on the 1st of December at 8 pm IST (3 pm EST). It will remain open for 4 weeks until the 29th of December. After that, it will be closed until the next season.
Packages will begin shipping 4 weeks after it closes from the 21st of January. Digital content will be available a week later, from the 28th of January so that we can all enjoy the instalment together.
Are you ready to come and join us?
Then click this button after the club goes live on Wednesday, Dec 1st at 8 pm Irish Time (3 pm) EST.